Our mission is to help individuals, teams, and organizations make better user experiences. We do this by addressing both knowledge and process maturity.
Knowledge Maturity: Experience Design Framework
We provide an extremely powerful set of approaches integrated into a coherent framework. You will learn:
- new insights to extend and enrich your design awareness
- precisely which insights are most valuable at a particular project stage
- world class tools and thought processes that you can unleash immediately
This material will benefit anyone on current product design teams, for skills enrichment, and by providing a common set of tools and approaches that can integrated into existing design processes.
Examples of this approach: Experiencing + Architecting Information
Process Maturity: Design Thinking for User Experience
We package our experience design insights into a design thinking delivery framework that can be used by designers and non-designers alike. You will learn:
- how to generate and evaluate multiple design ideas through guided exploration
- how to tap into the insights of “non-designers” throughout the design process
- practical tools and thought processes for team collaboration
This material will benefit organizations who want to reap the benefits of a design thinking approach but don’t know how it applies specifically to experience design.
Examples of this approach: UX Puzzles for the Brainy
To explore maturing your experience design knowledge or processes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to talk to you.